For this new session, we propose a talk by Marc Rodier on Ethics, Artificial Intelligence and Biases.
AI and ETHIC:
* Trustworthy AI and EU Guidelines
* 5 Areas of Ethical Focus with examples :
- Value Alignment
- User Data Rights
AI and unconscious Bias based on real life use cases :
* Shortcut Biases (congruence, stereotyping, empathy, etc…) : « I don’t have the time or energy to think about this »
* Impartiality Biases (anchoring, Halo effect, confirmaFon, etc..) : « I know I’m wrong, but I’m right about this »
* Self-Interest Biases (ingroup/outgroup,statusquo, self-serving, etc…) : « We contributed the most. They weren’t very cooperative »
Marc is PhD, IBM Distinguished Engineer, IBM Academy of Technology Member, IBM Cloud Managed Services Global Leadership Team, IBM Chair in Cognitive Sciences and Technologies ENSC
Login information will be sent to you a few days before the event.
More information : click here !