Webinar Registration: How to Improve traceability with Blockchain ?
The framework of the European projects B-hub and Blockstart, Medicen Paris Region and Systematic Paris Region hold together a webinar on the importance of Blockchain and traceability.
Initially, traceability is a transparency duty imposed on many companies to label their products. It is the ability to track forward the movement through specified stages of the extended supply chain and trace backwards the history, application, or location of that which is under consideration. Blockchain solutions for traceability will improve the reliability of information and has many applications in different sectors such as supply chain, banking, data, administration, and information.
Learn about the European Initiatives and the benefits of traceability: While B-hub for Europe is a Startup Europe supported project dedicated to foster blockchain adoption in industry and public sector through startup go-to-market support, Blockstart is an Interreg North-Western Europe project driving competitiveness by bringing together SMEs to raise awareness on Blockchain applications in logistics, agroofood, supply chain and health.
- 11:00 – 11:15: How to Improve traceability with Blockchain by Elodie MESSEANT, Blockchain Partners by KPMG
- 11:15 – 11:30: Presentation of 2 blockchain dedicated European projects: B-Hub by Mona EL JADAOUI, Systematic Paris Region and Blockstart by Daniela ONOFRI, Medicen Paris Region
- 11:30 – 11:40: Pitch time by Nesrine BENYAHIA, DrData
- 11:40 – 11:50: Pitch time by Jean Christophe FINIDORI, HODLNG
- 11:50 – 12:00: Q&A session